Friday, February 5, 2010

Untitled

The abyss of your love is unwavering,
You have cultivated the essence of love
and drenched me in your plentiful continent.
With your splendor, you bring me the moon stemming
from your eyes and taking root in my soul.

Your voice rises from the earth and
cradles me with its tender tone.
I want to swallow your voice so that it can
reverberate inside me and dress me in your sonata.

I know the intricate curves of your body
with my eyes closed,
trace your outline with my tongue and taste
the passion of your skin.
I know the hills of your hips that burn in my palms,
the arches in your smooth waist releasing
their enigmatic symphony.

Never doubt that you are beautiful,
that your smile moves mountains and that I hunger for you.
Be certain that I want to eat the sun
glistening off your face,
eat the fleeting shadow of your eyelashes.
You're the echo of an endless artistry resounding
inside my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment