Friday, February 5, 2010

Untitled

I am the moon that so gracefully brushes your shoulders,
keeping the luster of your body radiant.
In this moment I begin with your hands,
tracing their outline with my breath.
Next to the resounding sea,
your laughter rises its cascade engulfing my body,
the river of your smile unbounded.

With you, you become my earth,
bonded to the character of your mouth when it
bursts forth in joy.
And I saw the light you carried in your heart,
which maybe no one knew was growing like the beginnings of the
early morning sun.

You shut out the world with your fragrance,
bathing me in your sweetness.
I have no other star,
you are the abundant universe.
I pass across your ardent body kissing you delicately,
your skin throbbing,
you're infinite, my love.

But without your presence, without you suddenly knowing my life,
I was among the aimless wind.
Since then, I am because you are and you are because I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment